We know you had your pointer finger pointing at the back of your throat before you got to this sentence – just thinking about a website design experience makes most people gag. At WerxMarketing, we have very specific beliefs about website design.
- Your website should be your own – you should never be tied to one company to maintain it or continue its development.
- You should choose your platform based on what is best for you. At WerxMarketing, we design and manage sites in Joomla, WordPress, HubSpot, Drupal, Magento, and using Adobe design suite.
- You should be able to add graphics and information without a web designer’s assistance. Even if you don’t want to do it, your website should be easy enough so that you can do it.
- It should be affordable to create and modular in construction so that you can add on to your site as your budget allows.
- It should be based in technology that is free or very low cost, will continue to develop and improve so you can take advantage of the improvements, and can scale along with your company so you never have to create a new website ever again.
- It should be technology that supports design/style change, updates, and refreshing without having to re-do the entire site.
- It should be supported by an international community of support people and developers, so no matter where you look you can find support staff to pick up where your last support staff left off.
For these reasons, we use Growth-Driven Design methodology for building websites; a fast and effective approach to web design which reduces your upfront costs for website development, eliminates the headaches associated with building new websites, keeps your website cost-of-ownership as low as possible and drives optimal long-term results. We design and support websites in Joomla, WordPress, HubSpot, Drupal, Magento, and Shopify. These open source and/or modular technologies meet the requirements listed above. With them, you get a fantastic website for a reasonable price, along with the confidence that this is the last website you will ever have to build. Once your site is built, it can continue to evolve, keeping up with evolving sales and marketing technology and web design trends.
We can also efficiently migrate your current website, upgrading technology and improving your performance in the process. As a technology agnostic firm, we can take you to any platform that meets your strategic requirements, and we will guide you through the analysis to figure out the right solutions.
In fact - the site you're looking at now ... Werx.Marketing ... has been in continuous development since 2007. We have never had to "re-do" this website.
Though we typically don't suggest developing websites in BigCommerce, Square, Wix, or the other builders, we can support you if you come to us for support with a site you're already happy with.
Website evolution, here you come.