The purpose of this role is to create rich content for clients, using engaging language, excellent writing technique, and solid SEO principles.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Write textual content for anything from advertisements to ebooks, including audio and video scripts.
- Post written content in various web applications.
- Update meta data in various web applications.
- Brainstorm and Collaborate with account managers, clients, designers A/V editors, and project coordinators to produce content that fully expresses each desired message.
- Maintain effective communication with team members concerning the development and direction of projects.
- Conduct SEO research for most effective search terms and content.
- Conduct market and product research to inform written content.
Skills and Education
- Bachelor's degree required, in English, Communications, or related field.
- Excellent grammar and spelling skills.
- Demonstrated writing and typing skills (we work fast here!)
- Experience writing copy for business is desired, though if you have the right skills we will train.
- Creativity, resourcefulness, motivation, and flexibility.
- Receptiveness to feedback - writing is a team sport.
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience of each project.
- Self-discipline, demonstrated through the ability to meet deadlines and power through obstacles.
We know that quality of life for all employees is strongly influenced by our working behavior, both in terms of personal accountability and how we treat one another. We're not looking for any mavericks here. If you love working within a team, if you value the intelligence and creativity of others, if you are able to check your ego at the door, if you are deeply curious about and committed to your craft, if you've achieved a certain amount of humility, we want you.
Interested? Apply now!