The purpose of this role is to deliver results for clients in a variety of marketing disciplines, including marketing automation and campaign development, social media, advertising campaigns, and CRM management. Marketing at the Werx is digital-first, so personal comfort with and joy in using (and constantly learning) a wide variety of technology is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in monitoring active marketing programs and developing ways to improve campaigns.
- Set up and manage marketing automation campaigns.
- Manage website and CRM engagement tools and campaigns.
- Plan and manage advertising campaigns.
- Produce reports for clients on marketing activity and results.
- Manage social media campaigns.
- Brainstorm and Collaborate with account managers, clients, designers A/V editors, developers, and and project coordinators to meet client marketing needs.
- Maintain effective communication with team members concerning the development and direction of projects.
- Conduct SEO research for search terms and content.
- Conduct market and product research to inform campaigns.
Skills and Education
- Bachelor's degree required, in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field.
- Experience producing marketing analysis and reports.
- Experience writing copy for business is desired, though if you have the right skills we will train. We have a copy writing team, but all marketers must be competent in writing skills.
- Experience with CRM is desirable.
- Comfort learning and navigating all types of technology.
- Creativity, resourcefulness, motivation, and flexibility.
- Receptiveness to feedback - writing is a team sport.
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience of each project.
- Self-discipline, demonstrated through the ability to meet deadlines and power through obstacles.
We know that quality of life for all employees is strongly influenced by our working behavior, both in terms of personal accountability and how we treat one another. We're not looking for any mavericks here. If you love working within a team, if you value the intelligence and creativity of others, if you are able to check your ego at the door, if you are deeply curious about and committed to your craft, if you've achieved a certain amount of humility, we want you.
Interested? Apply now!